• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Sharing is knowledge

Share |

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Social Media or an Ocean??

Posted by RITA MAJUMDAR (Rita Chowdhury) On 6:19 PM No comments

Social Media is truly the next big thing....some years back my life on the world wide web was just Google, Gmail, Gtalk and slowly it advanced to Orkut then to Facebook...so much so I have learnt more from Faceboook than the Google search engine as a matter of fact I am continuously exchanging ideas discussing different hobbies, social activities more than ever...such is the development that I feel that each day we are shifting our life in to the digital world.
Twitter brought a new flutter in to my world...I follow dozens across the world (celebrities, new reporters, Tv channels, production houses etc) and there are dozens following me back....every bit of it is exciting...its as if I am the first to know...I know what the world is talking, who is the talk of the town and all the other jazz before it even hits the news channels or news paper. While blogging became a part of my everyday diary...new Google profiles promises me to keep me on top of its search optimization....Old professional friend Linkedin indeed helps me keep my networking going...evergreen Picassa always brings a smile to me and so does Flickr....Now I chanced upon Twitlonger - perfect platform for chatterbox like me!
The more I learn about Social Media and it only feels like a tiny droplet in the ocean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment